What is Face App? The AI Face Editor
Have you ever wondered your old self would look? How about a younger version of you or a different gender? How bad is your need to improve your pictures and videos in quality and appeal? Say no more, Face App AI editor is your best pal for photo creation.
A Russian based wireless lab, founded by Yaroslav Goncharov and powered by Face App AI, developed the app. It is the surest neural photo editor of all time. It has several features that help in editing and manipulating pictures with precision.
How safe is Face App (AI Editor)?
Over the years, Face App has received some concerns by the media, one of which was an allegation that the App stored pictures of the users in their servers and use these pictures for business purposes.
According to the company, user data aren't stored in Russia and data is processed on Google cloud servers and Amazon Web services . He also added that user photos are only stored on servers to save bandwidth when applying multiple filters, after which they are deleted.
In 2017, the app released a feature called "spark". Spark beautifies user pictures but then lightens their complexion. This feature was accused of being racist. This situation was addressed immediately as the company founder made a public apology, and promptly removed the feature.
Why you will love FaceApp
Face App possesses lots of exciting features that give you the liberty to recreate your photos and enjoy the thrill of viewing yourself in different views. These features include:
- Edit options for changing facial expressions.
- A host of image filters.
- Edit options for adding features like makeup, hairstyle, lenses, glasses, tattoos, and more.
- A gender swap feature.
- Background switch mode.
- The app comes with 'Oldify,' an editing option that transforms your image into your older version.
- An edit option to make you appear younger.
- The app has contrast and light adjustment features.
- Ability to edit videos too.
Other nice features
Your experience with Face App is worth all the thrill because each feature is realistic and convincing. Let's look at specific benefits of the application of face App in our daily lives:
- With the Face App impression filter, your dull selfies will have more quality and look brighter.
- Quickly discover the hairstyle that would look good on you, with the Hairstyle change option on the App.
- Find out your perfect mustache style, by simply tapping on the beard edit icon.
- Enjoy the thrill of 'oldify' and share pictures with loved ones.
- Are you feeling lazy to makeup for selfies? Apply simple or heavy makeup on the App.
- Enjoy seeing a younger version of your photo, with easy taps.
- The App is not premium based.
- The app possesses a wide range of edit options.
- No specificity in usage.
- It is deceptive.
- Ads pop up.
- No cloud storage.
Download and install FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like faceapp is available for Windows! Download below:
FaceApps Windows 10
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using FaceApp on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using FaceApp on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "FaceApp"
- The search will reveal the FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once FaceApp is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including FaceApp.
- Now enjoy FaceApp on PC.
Install FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
How to download and install FaceApp on Windows 11
To use FaceApp mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native FaceApp Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install FaceApp on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "FaceApp" in search bar. On the results page, open and install FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » FaceApp. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Discovering the right Photo & Video app for your needs is hard, which is why we are happy to give you FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor from FaceApp Inc. this app is one of the best mobile apps for AI photo editing. Turn your selfies into modeling portraits using one of the most popular apps with over 500 million downloads to date. this app gives you everything you need to create Insta-worthy edits for free. No more extra tapping on your screen!
Use a fantastic set of AI filters, backgrounds, effects, and other tools to create a seamless and photorealistic edit in ONE TAP. You will never have to spend hours photoshopping again!
More than 60 highly photorealistic filters
- Perfect your selfies with Impression filters
- Add a beard or mustache
- Change your hair color and hairstyle
- Add volume to your hair
- Try trendy full makeup filters
- Creative light effects
- Remove acne and blemishes
- Smooth wrinkles
- Easily enlarge or minimize facial features
- Try out the color lens
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Total control of temperature, saturation, and more
- See what you'd look like as a different gender
- Let AI find your best hairstyle and color
- Aging: try our popular Old & Young filters
- Morph your photo with your favorite celebrity
- Swap faces with friends
- See what your future kids would look like
- Borrow your favorite style from different photos
- Put your face in a popular movie scene
- Try weight filters: get bigger or smaller
- And many more fun filters!
READY TO SHARE?
Share your this app edits directly to your favorite social media accounts
Just ONE tap and your photo is ready for a total social media blitz!
this app PRO
You can subscribe to get access to useful style filters, filters updates and all the features and content offered for purchase within this app.
Subscriptions are auto renewable and are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide: https://www.this app.com/online-tracking-opt-out-guide.html
You are welcome to contact us at support.ios@this app.com. If FaceApp: Perfect Face Editor suits you, get the 155.83 MB app for 11.4.0 on PC.
Top Pcmac Reviews
Crazy Accurate and not Unsafe
By Natsuyaki123 (Pcmac user)
Auto renewed my subscription even after cancelling.
By an9el (Pcmac user)
I took the 3 day trial of this app to see what all the Hype was about. I immediately cancelled the auto-renew subscription because personally I don't think it should automatically renew. I think when the trial period is up, it should tell you it's up and ask you if you want to renew. It's banking on people forgetting. Anyway, I didn't forget. I cancelled it immediately. That and because most of the photos I tried were not working fully or even at all. Anyway I get an email some days later saying I have been charged for the whole year! I am disgusted and would like my money back. I am sorry but this app isn't worth that amount of money I'm afraid. Why everything has to be on a subscription basis I don't know. Generally, the app worked okay. There was a lot of pictures it didn't edit fully or at all
For example, the old filter. It didn't do the grey hair. Just the face. And it was wierd as it didn't do it all. Anyway, I would like my money back. If I can have this back I will rewrite my review based on the app and not the whole fact that despite cancelling the subscription, you still took the money. Disgraceful. If I get no joy here I will have to ask the bank for a chargeback. When you cancel something... It should not still be charged. Please tell me how I contact you to arrange this.
IF YOU’RE READING THIS DELETE THIS APP NOW!
By noyahfxckinbiz (Pcmac user)
After watching the news I found out what this app is really doing. It asks if it can “Enable access to your photos.” This is a button on face app that tricks people. This button really isn’t necessary because on the bottom where it says “SOURCES” you can just access your photos from there. This app has full access to all of your photos on your phone which is sketchy. You never know what they’re going to use your photos for. And have you ever looked at the demo photos on the app and the preview photos on the App Store? Those people don’t look American. According to the news this is supposedly a “Russian spy app” that allows Russians to gain access to your information. I don’t know what to do about this but I just recommend that you delete this app as soon as possible.
Subscription problem is fixed but...
By Pjcvita92 (Pcmac user)
What happened to the original smile feature? Why has Smile 2 officially replaced Smile 1? I know Smile 1 looks bad in some photos. But there have been some photos that I’ve edited, where I’ve managed to make Smile 1 look great!
Please bring back Smile 1! And finally come out with a Female 3 filter that is much better and more realistic than the other two and doesn’t require a collage to save. Also, would be nice to have more Smile and different facial expression filters, including one that is a normal straight face filter that gets rid of or undoes other expressions.
There’s also more female exclusive and both gender compatible filters that should be added. Like a realistic customizable face filter where you can change eye color, lip color, hair color, and etc. And have the result look realistic a believable. Adding more makeup, bangs, glasses, and hairstyles variety would also be nice. And lastly, a hair extension filter for girls with short length hair who want their hair to look longer without needing to actually wear hair extensions.