✔ What's Cool
1. Insider content direct from the world's greatest athletes and Nike designers.
2. Access to a team of Nike Experts available on-demand.
3. The Nike app is exclusive access to the best of Nike, tailored to you.
Download and install Nike: Shoes, Apparel, Stories on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Nike: Shoes, Apparel, Stories app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Nike on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Nike on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Nike"
- The search will reveal the Nike: Shoes, Apparel, Stories app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Nike is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Nike.
- Now enjoy Nike on PC.
Install Nike: Shoes, Apparel, Stories on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Nike on Windows 11
To use Nike mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Nike Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Nike on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Nike" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Nike: Shoes, Apparel, Stories.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Nike. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Nike: Shoes, Apparel, Stories On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Your Daily Guidance to Greatness
The this app App is your source for daily guidance and inspiration to get you closer to your sport and style goals. Shop the latest this app and Jordan products, clothing and shoes while getting real-time advice from our team of experts. Receive member rewards and discover fresh stories every day from the top this app athletes and coaches.
Download Nike today to become a this app Member and gain access to the best this app products, inspiration and community.
SHOPPING AS IT SHOULD BE
Gain member access to select product drops, events, and experiences that happen only in the this app app. Browse through products tailored to your personal style and activities or create your own with this app By You. Members get the option to pick up orders, check out through Nike , or make returns in select stores.
• In-App Shopping – Enjoy free standard shipping, 60-day wear tests, and receiptless returns when you purchase through Nike .
• this app By You – Customize iconic this app silhouettes with unique colorways and materials to match your style and express yourself.
• Daily Recommendations – Discover new gear, apparel and shoes tailored to your interests.
• For Everyone – The latest in women’s, men’s, and kid’s apparel, footwear, and more.
• New Releases – Jordans, Dunks and the legendary Air Max. The latest drops can be found here.
• Offers and Promos – Celebrate your important moments with exclusive birthday offers and promotions from us.
STORIES THAT INSPIRE & INFORM YOU
Get the latest in-depth stories, training tips and style advice delivered daily. Select the sports, athletes, teams, and products you’re interested in following to get more from your app.
• Stream – Discover a customized feed of content tailored to your interests.
• Style Trends – Discover new ways to wear your favorite this app products with the world’s top stylists.
• Notifications – Find out the moment new stories, styles, or events drop by turning on push notifications.
SERVICES THAT CONNECT & GUIDE YOU
Chat one-on-one with an expert for style tips or fit advice and join your this app community wherever you are.
• Athlete Training & Coaching – Expert advice delivered by this app athletes, coaches and personal trainers.
• this app Experts – Chat in real-time with our team of experts on all things sport, style, and this app.
The this app App is your daily guidance to greatness. Download today.
Top Pcmac Reviews
By llNelsonll (Pcmac user)
I have bought 3 different shoes and they came in fine which was great happy with that but now I try to buy some more shoes the app either tells me that item is no longer available Which it was just like 5 minutes ago then it sometimes even kicks me off the app which I hate and then now for 3 days straight I can’t access my cart to buy some shoes then I spoke to someone on the app they told me to uninstall the app and reinstall so I did didn’t do anything still isn’t working which is really frustrating I’m really disappointed in this app right now the only reason I even shop from here and not at this app stores it’s cause I can customize my own shoes which I love that feature but now I can’t even access anything and can’t even favorite shoes anymore please fix if you all want to make money you need to fix this problem and all other malfunctioning things on the this app app I know I ain’t the only one complaining about something here fix this issue I’ll rate it 5 stars again!!!
Good But Heart Feature is Glitchy
By ncmtngirl60 (Pcmac user)
The app is great, and I don’t know if it’s a glitch or specifically designed this way, but when I go to my profile to look at my liked items, it only ever shows 15. It doesn’t matter if I have 50 liked, it only shows 15 total. It shows only the newest 15 liked, which makes it really difficult to find shoes that I’m interested in again since it’s only showing a fraction of the ones I’ve hearted. When I type the specific item, it will show that it’s been hearted but won’t show up on my profile unless it’s one of the 15 most recent (which I can add by unhearting and then hearting again). Please fix this, there shouldn’t be a cap as to how many I can have.
Ease of use
By waht?? (Pcmac user)
I thought using the app was great when I first logged in it had the items I had in my cart that I had put there when using my desktop but the amount of times I had to enter payment and shipping information was frustrating! You have the second line for the address line that states where you should enter your apt or suite number but that isn’t accurate and I found that out after 3 times of trying, it also delete my promo codes several times and luckily caught it before placing my order. I also didn’t like that When I wanted to change the size of an item I had to delete the item and then find the item again and put it in my cart. The features of the app could be way better, just feels old and clunky.
Just one request...
By Vudoo doodoo (Pcmac user)
I really do love this app. My only request would be that when doing the guided runs, when it ask you to rest, why not instead of completely stopping to rest and the app stop tracking, why not walk it out, but continue tracking. (Does that make sense?)
I measure my distance & pace and graph my runs, but when I do the guided runs I don’t like to just stop running on the rest parts, I walk on the rest parts, but it throws off my speed and averages, even my distance. If you can make it so maybe I could skip the rest parts and just keep going and tracking.
Love the app though and the guided speed runs. I don’t really use the guided runs because of this annoyance.