What is the story of Madness Combat?
Madness Combat for windows pc is a free action game that has an old style graphic. It was developed by Wind Studios. It ranks 3.4 out of 5 which is quite decent for a game. It is quite difficult to an extent and has different controls than a typical shooter game. A rundown of the game is that there's a man in Nevada who has a plan to track down the sheriff and kill him. However it becomes evident that the sheriff has backup and is prepared so it won't be so easy to kill him like he thinks.
There are some characters you should know about in Madness Combat:
- The major antagonist is Hank who coincidentally started the Madness. He has been revived many times and is well trained in battle.
- The next is Tricky who is also the Sheriff's hired assassin. He fights Hank and eventually becomes a zombie.
- There's Jebus who is a defender and has many abilities and power to destroy any enemy but alas dies when he fights the Auditor.
- Auditor is a dark figure who has ghost powers that cause him to become invincible.
- Sheriff is the first victim of Hank who is always using guards and agents to defend himself.
- Sanford is a brave and serious fighter/protagonist that stays with Hank until the end and is best friends with Delmos, another protagonist who is so much fun and loves ATP fashion.
The game Madness Combat can be played in the following ways;
- Move the blue circle in the left side of your phone in order to move your character.
- Rotate the red circle in the right side of your phone to be able to rotate your gun and beat the zombie.
- Hold the red circle to fire.
With over 500k downloads on the App Stores, it is safe to say that quite a number of people love Madness Combat. For a game that was recently updated in August 2020, it's aging quite nicely. It is also compatible with Android and Apple devices so if you fall into these categories, that's okay you can download and play still.
Madness Combat game's features
- It has a custom zombie style.
- It has up to 67 weapons.
- The UI is really cute.
- There are 16 maps with boss fights.
- Old style graphics are a major part of this game.
Is Madness Combat a game?
Well if you love games, you'll agree with me that graphics are some of the best reasons to try out a game. I daresay the graphics on Madness Combat aren't as popular and so should be tried out. Its User Interface is very smooth and sleek. These are all in addition to other features of Madness Combat. There are up to 67 weapons available for you to choose from to fight your enemies.
Pros of the game
- It has really good and simple controls as given by the developers.
- The design and animation are really beautiful.
- There's no jump button/few customization buttons.
- The ads can be intrusive sometimes
Hurray! Seems an app like madness combat is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Cooking Madness Frenzy
LINE Ltd. - Skill Games Addictive Apps
|| Doctor Madness : Hospital Surgery & Operation Game
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Madness Combat app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Madness Combat on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Madness Combat on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Madness Combat"
- The search will reveal the Madness Combat app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Madness Combat is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Madness Combat.
- Now enjoy Madness Combat on PC.
Install Madness Combat on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use Madness Combat mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Madness Combat Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Madness Combat on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Madness Combat" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Madness Combat.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Madness Combat. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Madness Combat On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes