✔ What's Cool
1. The Official FIFA App keeps you fully up to date with live soccer scores from across the globe, as well as breaking news, exclusive videos and highlights, interviews and features.
2. Our Live Scores section brings you the live action, line-ups, fixtures, results, standings and stadium information from 197 national leagues and continental competitions, allowing you to get personalised, real-time notifications for all your favourite teams and divisions right to your pocket.
3. Get in-depth live coverage of every FIFA Tournament, from U-17, U-20 men’s and women’s tournaments through Beach Soccer, eSports and Futsal to the FIFA World Cup itself.
4. In addition, you can keep track with the latest FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking and explore how FIFA brings to life its passion for developing the game and building a better future with stories from our worldwide projects.
Download and install FIFA+ | Football entertainment on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like fifa football entertainment is available for Windows! Download below:
|| FIFA 19 Game Guide
|| FIFA RSS News Reader
|| 2014 FIFA WorldCup Football
Bee Bee Innovatorz
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the FIFA+ | Football entertainment app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using FIFA+ | Football entertainment on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using FIFA+ | Football entertainment on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "FIFA+ | Football entertainment"
- The search will reveal the FIFA+ | Football entertainment app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once FIFA+ | Football entertainment is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including FIFA+ | Football entertainment.
- Now enjoy FIFA+ | Football entertainment on PC.
Install FIFA+ | Football entertainment on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install FIFA+ | Football entertainment on Windows 11
To use FIFA+ | Football entertainment mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native FIFA+ | Football entertainment Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install FIFA+ | Football entertainment on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "FIFA+ | Football entertainment" in search bar. On the results page, open and install FIFA+ | Football entertainment.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » FIFA+ | Football entertainment. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
FIFA+ | Football entertainment On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Your ultimate source for all things soccer and it’s completely free. Rewatch iconic games and discover the untold stories of your favourite soccer players, all while streaming current news, live games, match data and more. Take your soccer fandom to the next level with the app+.
What you’ll love about the app+:
● Original shows and exclusive documentaries telling the game’s greatest stories
● The largest archive of international soccer with thousands of videos
● Relive classic the app World Cup™ moments
● Stream live matches from domestic leagues around the globe
● Stay up to date with breaking news, fixtures, line-ups and scores
● Watch iconic soccer players and their chase for glory
● Go behind the scenes with spotlights on global stars, fans and influencers
Watch. Stream. Free.
Welcome to the digital heart of soccer. Download the official the app app now to watch at home or on the go.
Top Pcmac Reviews
By Kinbro (Pcmac user)
First, the program is named the app WORLD CUP 2018, but after launching the App you must look for the World Cup matches and standings - they are hidden behind other pages. First you must discover one needs to choose the “more” option, in the bottom menu, for then being able to choose the the app World Cup games in yet another menu. Looks like the program named after the World Cup places the games itself in second or third pane. Now, you are at the Games, you choose Matches on the third menu that now appears at the top (so far, to reach the games, you go to bottom menu - ‘more’ - then, choose, World Cup, on list menu that appears, and finally the third menu which appears on top of screen. They could not have placed the matches on the homepage of the App...!?!). Now, once you click on the matches, the upper portion of the page (just some blue background coloring, good for nothing) keeps dropping down, covering the matches. So, you slide the upper blue section up, but it keeps on dropping down. Very annoying. Next, you click on Standings (top menu), but as you slide the menu left to reach Standings the menus also keep sliding back the other way... not the friendliest App to navigate. Very stubborn too.
Profiles of players need more information
By .IUY (Pcmac user)
Overall, this is a great app, very intuitive in its layout and progresses logically and linearly.
However the player profiles don’t give information about the players beyond (sometimes) the league that they play in at home. No team names, minimal league stats and sometimes the league is not even mentioned.
SAUDI FEDERATION VIOLATE FIFA RULES
By mk.b52 (Pcmac user)
SAUDI ARABIA AL-HILAL fans we lost 6 points and lost the champions cup that because saudi federation allow to register amateur players at the period is not legal to register in the app rules. we want our right we did many campaigns to let you see the Injustice and corruption has been in saudi federation. Also there are many officials has left their jobs because they are afraid to get problem you can check our recent decisions. Also the Saudi federation receive many protests but Saudi federation always refuses the protests and the management of Al Hilal Club has provided you with an inquiry about the validity of registration of the amateur player outside the allowed period and your reply was illegal to register amateur players outside allowed period.
We wish to look in this issue and Intervention to resolve.
SAUDI FEDERATION VIOLATE the app RULES
This app is horribly managed
By Shalobs (Pcmac user)
This app is going downhill with every update! This app use to be excellent before 2017. Ever since they have horrible updates and have horrible management. For example right now the international games are not being updated score-by-score. The user interface keeps getting more confusing rather than easier to manipulate. Also some buttons don't work and some features no longer exist. This app needs better management by a long shot and if this crap continues, I wouldn't doubt that "the score" will surpass this horrible, ugly, hideous, useless, pathetic excuse for an app that is "supposed to be" the central hub for all soccer and all soccer information, especially since this source receives everything first hand before any other news source or platform.