If you've wondered what different ways you can employ to pass information online, then this might be of great interest to you.
Today, in this age, people don't like the idea of having to come out of their houses to lecture people or have meetings in person and that's understandable.
What is ZOOM Cloud Meetings?
Zoom is a software that has been created to pass across information online in forms of online courses, video conferences, e-meetings, etc. Infact, you can use zoom as a messaging medium also as it blends video-based activities and group messaging in one platform.
You may be wondering the capacity this app can carry. Well, for video activities on Zoom, it can cater for up to 100 participants and up to 10,000 view-only attendees.
What this means is that during a session on Zoom, up to 100 people can actively communicate with the facilitator live. While up to 10,000 people can view the video after the live event has ended. Amazing, considering the limit on some similar apps.
With the use of Zoom, a user can collab with colleagues (all over the internet) to deliver a course or training as the case may be.
I am now going to list the various features that make Zoom a desirable app for users who would rather communicate important information from any part of the world instead of going out of their homes for same reason.
FEATURES OF ZOOM
1. You can screenshare with Zoom.
2. You can create a video webinar easily with Zoom.
3. Zoom supports video conferencing
4. It has HD Video and Voice.
5. Cloud and local recording of videos are supported.
6. Group collaboration is also supported.
7. It has a drag and drop feature.
8. Zoom rooms and meetings are supported.
Now, I know you may still be in doubt of how exactly this software is a win or not for you as a user. Below are the reasons you might want to download and subscribe. Or not. It all depends on what you're looking for.
USES/IMPORTANCE OF ZOOM.
The above two are wrapped into each other as the uses of the app show exactly how important it is.
First, Zoom because of its functions, is super helpful to small business owners, educational and healthcare institutions as it helps them simplify their ability to pass across information.
Secondly, the video webinar feature makes it possible for you the user to be able invite other users to join you in your webinar. I think this is one of my favorite reasons.
Last but not the least, you can record your videos and let it remain in the cloud for access by other people especially when they couldn't make it for the live stream. The video quality of Zoom makes this all the better as the video is HD quality.
Also, I almost forgot to say this but you can share your desktop screen with your audience if you like. Additionally, there are other uses for Zoom like the whiteboard functionality which can be used to make presentations and the sort.
1. Easily organize Video webinars.
2. Cloud storage enabled.
3. You can record and keep your videos for a later date.
4. The capacity ranges from 100 to 10,000 views.
5. You can group collab.
. 1. There's a subscription for various plans ranging from $14 to $19 per month and per host.
Hurray! Seems an app like zoom is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Zoom Rooms - ZOOM Cloud Meetings
|Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Zoom - One Platform to Connect app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Zoom on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Zoom on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Zoom"
- The search will reveal the Zoom - One Platform to Connect app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Zoom is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Zoom.
- Now enjoy Zoom on PC.
Install Zoom - One Platform to Connect on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use Zoom mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Zoom Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Zoom on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Zoom" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Zoom - One Platform to Connect.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Zoom. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Zoom - One Platform to Connect On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes