Intro to Max Stream LiveSports TV for PC
Many homes don't have TV and for the ones that do and few actually watch TV. This is because everyone is on their phones which isn't exactly surprising.
These days, you can stream your favorite shows live on your smartphone. Which is why you're reading this review on the Max Stream LiveSports TV.
Max Stream is a video software which has many shows and movies for whatever mood you want, including sports too. This app was created by Telkomsel and was updated as recently as 11th January, 2020
Added to the above information, Max Stream is a free app and is 100% certified by the playstore/app store.
Want to browse through different catalogues of shows to pick your most favorite one and watch? Now, you have Max Stream for that. You can browse through Metro TV, Kompas TV, TV One, Net TV and various other local TVs.
Also, you don't need to worry about missing out on your favorite shows and sports. Max Stream features Dunia Games TV, Eurosport and other interesting channels for your viewing pleasure.
The developers recently added HBO, HBO Red and a few other interesting channels/shows to browse through. If you're the user who's always on the go, you can be sure that with Max Stream on your phone, you won't miss out on any your favourites.
This app packs quite some lovely features which makes it appealing to its users. Here below are some of those features:
1. You can directly watch trailers with this app instead of going to Youtube first.
2. The app supports Google Cast.
3. It supports live stream if that's what you prefer.
4. It also supports Android TV.
5. It has mulitiple language support.
6. You have the option of personalizing the app.
7. Just like you can make playlists on an audio app, you can make watchlists of your favorite movies or shows and come back for them.
There are other lovely features but that's for you to find out when you decide to check out the app.
USAGE AND IMPORTANCE
Besides all the features listed above of the Max Stream app, there are other important things you could use the app for. This includes reading the reviews of the app by users like you and even sharing thoughts on social media as it has social features.
Also, you can use the app in various devices, syncing them all up in one user account.
I think the software developers did a good job enabling the app for HD viewing and giving users the options of both watching free or paid shows.
Finally, the most important feature for me in the usage of this app is the Catch Up feature. You have no excuse to miss any of your most interesting shows, sports, movies, etc. You can always go back and watch it because of this feature.
1. Supports Multiple Languages
3. It has social features.
4. Has a catch up feature.
1. Some of those movies are quite old.
2. It has log in issues.
3. It has a connection problem
4. Some movies are not supported by some of the user's device
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the MAXstream - Live Sports & TV app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using MAXstream on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using MAXstream on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "MAXstream"
- The search will reveal the MAXstream - Live Sports & TV app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once MAXstream is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including MAXstream.
- Now enjoy MAXstream on PC.
Install MAXstream - Live Sports & TV on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||PT Telekomunikasi Selular
To use MAXstream mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native MAXstream Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install MAXstream on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "MAXstream" in search bar. On the results page, open and install MAXstream - Live Sports & TV.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » MAXstream. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
MAXstream - Live Sports & TV On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
||PT Telekomunikasi Selular
Download on Android: Download Android