What is 4English - English learning app?
The days when it was much more difficult to learn a language, especially one that virtually the whole world can speak, have fast gone behind us. Now it's easier to learn. All you need to do is take some courses or better yet, download an app . If you're looking to learn English for your work or similar, 4English might not just be a good place to begin but the only resource you may need.
The best part of using this app in my opinion is that it employs the use of different every day resources to help teach the language. They make use of news, videos, podcasts, etc which naturally are likely places one could find and read English Language.
With over 12,000 users, the rank which is 4.7 out of 5 is pretty impressive. I can bet that the majority of those users are students as this app is recommended for those studying for IELTS, TOEFL, etc. They're recommended for English Teachers also.
- English News: Like I earlier said, this is a great resource that will make sure the user learns every day words and essential English Language words.
- Watching YouTube Videos; This is a great way to improve Listening in English as they read subtitles while listening. This will help the user be sure they're hearing correctly what they listen to or not.
- Listening to English Podcasts.
- Vocabulary building which helps the user to take note of and save new words as well as practice using flashcards.
- Word Chain Game: This is another way of building vocabulary through the game. The user can become better at English even while having fun with their friends.
Why use the 4English app to learn English?
The 4English app is a great resource. One of the best ways to learn something is by practicing. 4English makes it easier to practice English in some of the easiest ways possible. This is because News for example are things people read every single day. News is everywhere we look and what better way to learn a language than read news in the language you're currently learning?
Also, YouTube Videos are a beautiful way of learning English language at the moment. Especially now that there's auto-generated subtitles on the screen. If a user makes a mistake, they could easily go back and decide if they made a mistake or not. As a matter of fact, they can listen and be sure that they heard correctly.
- It's easy to learn English Language.
- It's an easy way to learn new words at a rapid rate.
- You don't have to have an English teacher. All you need to do to learn is do the exercises.
- They use relatable teaching methods which helps the users learn very quickly.
- Anyone who can afford a smartphone and data can afford to learn.
Disadvantages of 4English app
- If a user isn't disciplined, they may never learn.
- It is impersonal as the user is to do the provided tasks themselves.
- There must always be a working Internet connection otherwise the learning may not go smoothly.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the 4English - Learn English app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using 4English on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using 4English on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "4English"
- The search will reveal the 4English - Learn English app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once 4English is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including 4English.
- Now enjoy 4English on PC.
Install 4English - Learn English on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||Tung Dao Xuan
To use 4English mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native 4English Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install 4English on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "4English" in search bar. On the results page, open and install 4English - Learn English.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » 4English. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
4English - Learn English On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
||Tung Dao Xuan
Download on Android: Download Android