Excercise your brain with Woody Block Puzzle on PC
Woody block puzzle is a fun and simple block puzzle created and designed to reduce stress with its simple play method and its cool rustic design. It is a free app available for download on iOS and Android devices on the iOS app store and Android google play. It also contains in-app purchases that range between $0.99 - $39.99 per item that players can use to make their time on the app even more enjoyable.
Woody Block Puzzle is a 10X10 wooden jigsaw puzzle game. Its players use wooden block configurations to create rows of horizontal or vertical blocks on a board to earn points. The game will be over if there is no space for any of the given blocks below the board. The game has Endless levels which makes it calm and soothing with no pressure. Players keep playing until they can’t fill anymore. You can also share your games on Facebook and play with your friends and families and win all sorts of prizes. You can also play challenge modes and earn a place on the leaderboard.
Woody Block Puzzle has a perfectly small install size that won’t hurt your device's storage. The game provides subscription options for monthly, every six months, or yearly subscriptions.
- It is a free game
- It is easy to play
- It is designed to reduce stress and encourage relaxation
- It is functional and user friendly
- It has an information chart to a record players progress
- The game offers in-app purchases.
- The game has multiple game modes
What is the point of playing Woody Block Puzzle?
Woody Block Puzzle is designed to encourage relaxation and reduce stress. It is easy to play and you can also share the game and play with your friends on Facebook.
Advantages of Playing the Game:
- You can quickly learn how to play the game using guided introductions provided in the game
- It is free to use on both iOS, Android and Windows devices
- It reduces stress and has a calming effect
- It increases social interactions by letting you play the game with other people on Facebook
- It is not overly stimulating and anxiety-inducing
- It has an active online community
- There is no time limit, you can continually play to beat their high scores
- It can be played anywhere, as there is no need for an internet connection.
- It provides stress-free mental stimulation.
- It is suitable for all ages
What you will hate:
- Ads pop up randomly which may disrupt the flow of the game.
- It does not offer a high-powered experience which may lead to a loss of interest after playing for a while.
- It does not require diverse challenges which can also lead to loss of interest in the game.
Download and install Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like woody block puzzle brain game is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Woody Woodpecker Paint
|| Woody Block Puzzle Free
Woody Block Puzzle
|| Woody : Block Puzzle
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
| woody block puzzle brain game
||Get App or Alternatives
|| 125152 Reviews
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game"
- The search will reveal the Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game.
- Now enjoy Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on PC.
Install Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on Windows 11
To use Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Woody Block Puzzle Brain Game On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Top Pcmac Reviews
AMAZING game!! until...
By airwrecka nama jeff (Pcmac user)
i have had this game for a little bit, about 2 months i’d say, and i play it EVERY day, without fail. it’s an addiction, honestly, but it’s great! it’s not competitive and it doesn’t require a whole lot of skill and it’s a game made for everyone. the ONE concern that bugs the LIVING HELL out of me EVERY SINGLE TIME i play this game, is when you get 3 new blocks to place on your board, and you’re looking at your board saying “what the hell, i can LITERALLY only place only ONE or TWO blocks on my board, and there is NO possible order to place these, in which i will have space for the THIRD block.” i don’t think this makes sense unless you’ve played the game yourself and you’ve encountered this problem (and it’s a hard situation to explain). and even worse! i’ll get a new set of 3 different blocks, and it’ll END MY GAME FOR ME, BECAUSE IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO AUTO GENERATE THREE BLOCKS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLACE ANYWHERE ON THE BOARD! this is something that absolutely NEEDS to be fixed!! yes, despite these INSANELY ANNOYING problems, i still play this game every day. once again, it is a wonderful game and i’d recommend it to anyone and everyone, but christ can you please, for the love of god, fix those problems. it absolutely kills me to see my streak of 6,000+ be SHATTERED BEFORE MY EYES, because of some stupid problem that should have never been a “thing” in the first place.
Great Game but the Ads are overwhelming
By stabbysabi (Pcmac user)
I love this game. It is relaxing and super fun. Not buggy or laggy. Just fantastic to wind down or pass time waiting in a waiting room etc.
I subtracted a star because like most people the ads are super overwhelming to me. I would rather have an option to buy the app. Just having ads in general is one thing. I have had this app for about 3 months and before I updated the app it was an annoyance to see the ads after losing a game. Usually a 30 second battery sucking video it forces you to watch without option to skip. Ok.
Then once I updated the app this week... i now get ads before and after games. Some are better stoppable ads but a lot of them blast sound even when your phone is on mute and sound turned all the way down. And if they’re both non-skippable... that’s 1 minute of your life wasted on garbage any time you want to play a game. Not really worth it anymore.
The game itself is great. But don’t use it if you don’t want to basically get bombarded with sound for annoying ads every time you start and end a game.
By IDon'tNormallyReviewApps (Pcmac user)
This game is way more addicting than it seems like it should be. It’s like Tetris, but without all of the things I hate about Tetris. It’s not timed or anything, so you can play at your own pace, and you can put the blocks anywhere they fit on the board, not just on top of previously placed blocks. It’s a great game because it doesn’t require much concentration, so you can have somewhat absentminded conversations while playing it. I mostly play it while listening to podcasts, because it helps to have something to occupy that part of my mind that just gets bored listening to things and doing nothing else.
Also there’s no competition or anything. The only score you’re trying to beat is your own. So you set the bar as high as you’re able to, and then work to beat that personal record.
I would definitely recommend this game for anyone looking for a casual challenge.
I am not the most sure about this game🤷♀️
By yokinishi2100 (Pcmac user)
So in the game the app puzzle I believe that it is an awesome game to play but it is just getting old after a while because it's just a wood blocks I understand that it is called the app puzzle though but really add some color to it I understand that it's gonna be hard making most of those changes but I think it would be an awesome way to brighten up the game a bit so once again I think that believing in you guys would be an awesome way to change it because you guys might be more motivated that way so making those changes would be awesome and definitely like you can still keep the way the theme looks but please just change it up to make the color is a bit more brighter and also the music is a little out of control for me at the end when it goes like a weird country music theme so yeah that's all I really have to say so please try to make those improvements because I'm trying to mean this in the nicest way possible so thank you for reading my review hope you guys had an awesome day!🙂