✔ What's Cool
1. To install your ringtones, SMS/mail/calendar/alarm tones, and other tones and alerts, you will have to follow our instructions and then sync your device with iTunes.
2. Now you have the ability to fully customize your phone by choosing your own ringtone and adding a live wallpaper on your lock screen.
3. Live Wallpapers can only work on iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus.
Download and install Ringtones for iPhone: RingTune on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like ringtones is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Ringtones for Nokia Lumia™
Računarsko Programiranje BalkanboyMedia
|| Ringtones For Windows Phone !
Računarsko Programiranje BalkanboyMedia
|| DJ Ringtones
Best Ringtones And Sounds
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Ringtones for iPhone: RingTune app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Ringtones on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Ringtones on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Ringtones"
- The search will reveal the Ringtones for iPhone: RingTune app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Ringtones is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Ringtones.
- Now enjoy Ringtones on PC.
Install Ringtones for iPhone: RingTune on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Ringtones on Windows 11
To use Ringtones mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Ringtones Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Ringtones on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Ringtones" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Ringtones for iPhone: RingTune.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Ringtones. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Ringtones for iPhone: RingTune On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
STAND OUT from the crowd with RingTune!
Beautify your screen with inimitable live wallpapers and impress friends with amazing this app!
Let your device become a source of self-expression, inspiration, and joy.
Now you have the ability to fully customize your phone by choosing your own ringtone and adding a live wallpaper on your lock screen.
With RingTune, you’ll get:
– Our all-new this app catalog with the freshest this app
– An easy-to-use live wallpaper and ringtone maker
– A huge catalog of Live Wallpapers
– Full iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and iPhone SE support
– Regular content updates
– Special holiday content renewals
Key Wallpaper Features:
– Extensive gallery full of stunning live wallpapers for every taste
– Live Wallpapers, ASMR, Themes, and Wallpapers categories
– Cool battery animation for you to enjoy while your device is charging
– Live Wallpaper Maker – turn your videos into awesome live wallpapers
Key Ringtone Features:
– Browse categories with thousands of new and popular this app for iPhone
– Create unlimited this app using songs from your library
– Edit all saved this app, text tones, and alert tones in your “My Tones” library
– Use the microphone to record this app for iPhone, text tones, and alert tones
Download RingTune now and get cool this app for iPhone and fascinating live wallpapers! Replace your old default this app with our brand new ones and boring images on the screen with live wallpapers!
Note that Live Wallpapers can only work on iPhone 6S and later models.
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features within Ringtones
– Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Top Pcmac Reviews
Yellow bar stays put
By daveyjoneslocke (Pcmac user)
There is a yellow bar to indicate where you are inside of the selected waveform of music that fits into the time restraint of whatever type of file your making (40 sec for ringtone, 8 sec or text tone, etc.) when you play the passage it starts right where it is was last playing; this is awesome. When it cycles through the end of the selected wave form it restarts where it was last left? What the heck?! This might be useful for some folks, but it’s a buggy disaster for me trying to make a tone with any kind of speed. Perhaps, this is some thing that could be added in setting with a toggle switch? When I get to the end of my selected waveform area, I expect that it will start replaying at the beginning of the waveform area I have selected, not at the last place it was started from. Thanks guys, great app!
Do they really think?
By de-master-of-all-777 (Pcmac user)
Okay let’s get the working stuff out of the way first. Cool this app, didn’t have time to check out the wallpapers that’s an extra star. So. DO THEY REALLY THINK IM ABOUT TO PAY ALMOST 10 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS? I get it, man, you have to support yourself and the app. But to price it the way it is? I mean it feels like the kids who made this just kinda threw a price without any research. Only to
Have a limited supply of what people really want in an app. Sorry, but 8 dollars a month is worthy for a streaming subscription or online service for a video game. Wallpapers and this app, in which I can find free already through numerous app and windows, is ridiculous. Best of luck, but you need to do ALOT more updating before I shell out that much money for something so frugal.
By LilSarg3 (Pcmac user)
Crappy this app and poor selection. Have to pay 7.99 a week to keep your this app from the app. Don’t waste your time. There are better free apps.
Reply for devs. “trials” are scummy tactics. Wouldn’t give my card info for something I can get for free without signing up.. Dev updated reply saying you can watch a video to get the ringtone, re-downloaded app to give them a chance as that is a move away from their tactics to get ahold of your credit card info. Again I was disappointed there is no way to do what they said, cannot download without signing up for there service. Now I guess they are lying on reply’s or haven’t implemented said feature. App has been re-deleted. There a way to report false advertising on the AppStore? Maybe the Dev can send me a video.
Not what it seems
By Gee_Pineapple11 (Pcmac user)
So I pay a monthly subscription for Apple Music and apparently this app isn't able to convert the files to create a ringtone/text tone. I tried searching for any popular music artist but no avail. The only available tones they have are generic tones that a much older person would have (mind you I'm 24). I refuse to purchase music on ITunes to see if it converts those files because I already pay a family subscription for Apple Music. This isn't the only ringtone app that has the issue tho just wish it had an exclamation in the description on its capabilities.